Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
• Wet your lips: To help the scrub work effectively, dampen your lips with warm water. You can do this by wetting your lips with a wet washcloth or splashing your face with water.
• Apply the lip scrub: Take a small amount of the lip scrub on your fingertip. Gently apply it to your lips, starting from the center and working your way to the edges.
• Gently exfoliate: Using a gentle, circular motion, massage the scrub onto your lips. Be careful not to apply too much pressure, as your lip skin is delicate.
• Rinse off or wipe away: After exfoliating for about 1-2 minutes, rinse off the scrub with warm water or use a damp washcloth to wipe it away.
• Pat dry: Gently pat your lips dry with a clean towel.
• Apply lip balm: To lock in moisture, apply a lip balm or moisturizing lip product to your newly exfoliated lips.
It's generally recommended to use a lip scrub once or twice a week to help remove dead skin cells and keep your lips smooth and soft. Don't overdo it, as excessive exfoliation can be harsh on your lips.